Wednesday, May 31, 2017

May Fun


This morning she asked if I was in love with her dad. When I said yes she quickly responded, "Ewwww. That's gross😫!"

These two buddies


Spur of the moment Denny's kids can eat free night

The last time they did go-karts they were so young they crashed into everything. One of them was super traumatized. Now it's a piece of cake.

Friday night fun



Joslyn thought​ the ship ride went too high so she sat out the second time around.

Didn't make the height cut this year for go-karts:(

After Trafalga these two passed out

My baby was sick and that means movie day and sleeping

Lei making for Chaz's graduation


Almost every night this cute girl asks if we can sing her songs. I don't know
how it started but we've always sung her songs and tickled her face
before she goes to bed. 

At the beginning of the year Gideon set a goal to get straight A's. Yesterday he was awarded for his success in achieving his goal. I loved watching him work for what he wanted. There were days where the stress of school was a lot. I even told him B's were great too but he pushed through and I'm so happy for him.

Princess Sophia gets her all giddy

Cooking dinner and Jarom comes down and says, " Mom! These are my lucky shorts NOT these." Dang it. If only he had the right shorts on he would have won😆 (Side note..we didn't realize Sale fell asleep like that till after I took the picture​)

Draek turned 16 and so we celebrated

Isaac got to be a sub on his friend's flag football team. He was stoked when they gave him a shirt too.


Nice day means another trip to Trafalga

Starting his summer off with a bang. Spent the morning at instacare. When the doctor asked how he hurt his foot I learned new things. It wasn't just jumping. It was jumping off the play house over the broken trampoline to see who could land the farthest out😟😕


I told Jos she needed to finish her food before she got a drink. A little later she says, "My tummy said I really need a drink." 😅

I opened our door and saw this taped to the front....oh boy😕😲


No comments: