The night before mother's day Irene and I went and decorated my mom's garage door.
The funny thing is as we were pulling out mom and dad started coming down the street. We decided to wait to see there reaction but they just went right in the garage so we reversed and yelled out the window, " Hey lady read the door!" then we drove to the other street and waiting again for them. We saw mom walk out of the garage then turn around go back in and close the door. We spent a few more minutes down the street watching but they never came back out so we drove off.
What we found out the next day was mom and dad's interpretation of the night. They said they were driving home and saw a car pull out of their driveway. Then the car reversed when they got out of the car drove by and yelled something out at mom. At that point dad told mom to hurry and get in the house. They went upstairs to and looked out the window saw the white car again and at that point called the cops. Dad went and got his shot gun and they just waited for the cops to arrive. When mom answered the door and explained what happened the cop told her , " Ma'am I think you should look at your garage door. Happy Mother's day."
We all laughed so hard. Apparently mom and dad pressed the button for the garage door to open down the street so by the time they got to the house the door already started going up and they never saw the sign.
my cute girls after church
1st meal at Gordon and Malia's
Sale being cool
Picture time
Just closing my eyes for a second
It's been Mother's Day weekend and I have squeezed every possible minute out of it. I haven't cooked, I went out both days for hours, and have slept so much! As it's coming to an end I actually am feeling pretty bad for this husband of mine. He's barely slept and worked his butt off. I think he may need Father's day to come NOW. Don't worry I got you babe.
2nd meal at the Summer's.
yummy yummy yummy
Talking to Elder Summers
Cute signs were placed around the house when I woke up
This sign was from Jos. She just put down all the letters
she knew how to write. Funny that it happened to spell sexy
Koki's cute creation



















No comments:
Post a Comment