The older boys and I did mom's Mana 5k. It is such a fun event to go to. Mom's Queencenter does such a good job putting it on. The boys of course beat me nib time. I had a nice walk with Muryha and Rion because every time I tried to run I got tired after like 10 seconds...pathetic I know. We have made this a tradition and look forward to next year's. (Koki's cousin had a baby blessing so he took the younger three kids or they would have been there too.)
Gideon coming in strong with so many things in his hands
Isaac was so excited for all the vendor booths after the race he was hoping to win
stuff from the raffle but sadly didn't
Jarom did such a good job keeping up with his brothers
My crew coming in slowly but surely
Rion was nice enough to walk it with me and Muryha even
though she could have easily ran
Mom and dad with their friends
Tonya's kids stopped by to say hi
No comments:
Post a Comment