A new record in the house. She stayed asleep till 10:30 am...I want the chance to beat this record😅
Service with a smile and a lot of paint.
We had the chance to join EM 14 in a service project for the city. The kids
loved it.
Jaycie may have gotten paint on her hands and other places
Jos had so much fun helping
While the kids play fences get painted
Isaac was thrilled his cousin Max was moved to Utah
Lesson time
Isaac was lucky to go to the BYU football camp. Its awesome that his uncle got him
the hook up.
Jarom joined in on the fun one of the days
Caroline is visiting from Texas. She came to see us and teach us some new line dances. 10 years ago she taught us line dances in Oklahoma all night when my brother was playing for OU.
Uncle Jay gives the kids the best BYU gear ever
Jarom went to his first day camp and he loved it.
He looks really comfortable shooting that gun
I really miss having my little brothers around. I love when they come into town.
Even if it's only for a day or two.
When we were younger Matt was always the cuddly brother. Ceej not so much.
When they would go to school Matt would want to hug and kiss CJ good bye and he would give him his shoulder. This picture is kind of reverse of reality LoL
One day we decided to make soda bottle rockets. It entertained the kids for hours.
Pouring in the vinegar for his rocket
Isaac getting ready to launch
he other day I was driving with Isaac when he proudly told me he felt like a man. When I laughed and asked why he said, " Cause my armpits were Staannkky!" I didn't realize B.O. was something for a boy to look forward to😂😂
Just waiting at the movie theater for everyone else to join
They wanted to sleep by each other while we watched the movie
Daddy and his girls
She just looked so precious we had to take a picture of Jaycie
Joslyn made a tent for her and her siblings
































No comments:
Post a Comment