Wednesday, August 23, 2017
Daily Thoughts
In the last month we had a lot of things go out. My computer stopped charging, our dishwasher turns on and off, Koki's phone all of a sudden stopped working, our Yukon started leaking coolant, and our AC went out. Lately I have been feeling so blessed with my family and our life situation. I am able to stay at home while Koki has a great job that allows him so much time off with us. Our kids are healthy. Our mom's and dad's are doing great and sibling are all good. Its been a really blessed life. I often worry that at any moment we are going to be hit with a huge trial. When all these things started to go out one at a time I thought maybe that was our trial. I'v been really thinking about my relationship with Heavenly Father and how much I trust him. I've realized that even with things going out he is allowing it for our own good. For some reason it needed to happen that way and there is something Koki and I are supposed to learn from it. The wonderful thing is Heavenly Father put great people in our path to fix our AC and our Yukon. They did it for a lot cheaper than it should have been anywhere else. In the end I am so thankful for everything we've been given and all that happens. We are truly blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment