Gideon's Birthday Interview:
Favorite...
Color : Green
Food : I don't know. Uh Maybe Jill's Chicken
Restaurant : Pizza Pie Cafe and Tucanos
TV Show : Agents of Shield
Movie: Spiderman Homecoming
Snack : Pineapple with li hi mui
Candy : Sour patch watermelon
Sport : Basketball and Football
Thing to do...
on the weekend: Sleepover
with your family : Go out and eat
in the summer : Activities. Sports and movies and eating
What do you want to be when you grow up: Basketball or football player
Where do you want to go to college: BYU
Where do you want to go on your mission: Samoa
Where will you live when you grow up: Hawaii
What are your dreams: To be rich. Family and money
Anything Else: I like to play video games and I like being ready for the day. And I hate school.
Anything Else: I like to play video games and I like being ready for the day. And I hate school.
No comments:
Post a Comment