Thursday, November 30, 2017

It's Getting Cold Must Be November

Getting our day at the park in while we still can. Picnic, tag, lounging, lots of slides, and 4 square. Hope we still have a few of these days left before we go to hibernation mode.




First time taking the kids to Scheels. It was fun but probably one of those activities I'll repeat every three years or just enough time to forget and try againπŸ˜†.

Surprised the boys when they came home from school with tickets to watch Thor. We have all anxiously awaited for it to come out and loved it. Thanks to my niece @dominousbabyq for watching the little kids and letting us enjoy the movie.

 Jarom's last football game. He loves this sport. If he could play it year round he would. This season was extra fun cause he got to play with his cousin and bff's. He also had the best coach, his dad.

First Sunday FHE and dinner at Papa at Gigi's.

While practicing some dribbling drills in the house he paused and said, "Mom, I don't know if I'll do basketball in college. I'm just going to do football." Love hearing his goals and dreams.

Isaac worked on his county report for days. There were numerous times he would come home from school and go straight to work till it was time for bed. I honestly would urge him to go play and leave it. I thought it was ridiculous for a 6th grader to have such a time consuming project. I even emailed the teacher and she told me he was going above and beyond and didn't require the work at home. This kid amazes me. I was definitely not this kind of student, not even close. So glad it's done and I can get my kid back.

Some days with these two consists of tears, fights, more tears, screaming, etc, etc BUT for this moment they asked for a picture and said, " Look! We're best sisters again." More of this please.

Thanksgiving was a little small this year but so fun. We did dinner at Rene's and then went to the church and played games. Jay and Chaz were at a football game and Tor's family was gone. 




Supporting Isaac at his basketball game

When I told this little girl to clean her room she said, " Ughhh, can I just have a magic wand to clean my room for me?" Only 4 and already sick of cleaning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚




No comments: