2-23-2017
I saw God's hand today with my wife and her windshield wiper blades, well, just the one. She was getting ready to leave the church for a relief society activity and I was coming home from work. I made it to the church just in time. She was going to be gone already but a girl riding with her couldn't find her keys. I pulled up and had just enough time to change Marion's windshield wiper blade. Turns out the keys were in her pocket and she found them as I was finishing up. Good times.
I hope today was okay for Gordon and Malia. A year ago today we spent time with them and baby Jordan in the hospital. It was so sad to see them going through this trial. It strengthened me seeing God strengthen them. I sure hope that strength comes for them in their hard moments.
4-18-2017
Tonight when I was laying down by Jaycie in her room for bed she told me, "Dad, say your prayers." With a big smile I got on my knees and said a prayer. After she and I were both done saying our own prayers I thanked her for reminding me to pray. She said, "You're welcome," closed one eye and said, "I'm a pirate. I have a patch on my eye." She cracks me up.
No comments:
Post a Comment