I asked the kids what they liked about last week. These were their responses...
Gideon: Played in a basketball tournament with his club team. " It was fun cause I got to play basketball."
Jaycie: I liked when we ate the strawberries and we got a present for dad's birthday. And I liked when Maika came and I liked the cake and when people were coming.
Jarom: I liked going to Trafalga for Sale's birthday because I was so good at rock climbing and I made it to the top. Oh that show Captain Marvel. I liked it because now I know in Infinity War that she can beat up Thanos. I liked hanging out with cousins.
Joslyn: It was fun because I got to help. Yesterday Sale got an easter egg hunt and it as fun. We got to do stuff for Sale's birthday like go to Trafalga and go to the hotel and swim and I don't know anything else.
Sale: What did you like about last week? " Watching Toothless and do that egg hunt and playing around and running and eating ice cream. And that's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment