Monday, February 24, 2020
God Loves Jos
Joslyn was sick all last week. This morning it was really hard for her to wake up, get dressed, and go to school. She cried all morning. To the point I had to take the other kids and come back for her. Even when I came back she was still crying. I drove to the school and we just sat in the parking lot. At first I was a little frustrated but then I just sat there. A good 10 minutes passed then 20. I tried bribing her, talking calm, distracting her. None of that worked. I finally said a prayer in my heart to bless Jos and have the Holy Ghost comfort her. Within about two minutes she stopped crying. She ate her banana bread and started talking to me. We talked about how we went to uncle Jay’s the night before. Then I remembered we had Kit Kat from Uncle Jay’s. Jos got a smile on her face and found the candy in the car. I gavr her a couple of them, we said a prayer, and she was happy to go to school. There is no doubt in my mind God answered my prayer and loves his Joslyn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment