Sunday, July 26, 2020

A fire a fire

We were just chillin after our church at home and Jo texted that there was a fire in Saratoga. Rene and Hy ended up having to evacuate to Jay’s house. We started to get things ready in case the fire went over the mountain to our side. The kids packed clothes. I gathered the important documents and Koki got family videos and photo albums together. We kept telling the kids if our house was on fire what would you want to take. Jarom wanted his Uke. Isaac the PS4. Gideon wanted his $70 sweatshirt from Cali and his Fanny pack. Sale the big cougar head. The girls packed some toys . The thing I wanted most was my journals. This was another one of those wake up calls getting us ready for something. I think it’s God’s way of preparing us again. He sure does love us. https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1fwc-AdQpqwO3aXlAyn83aekuO8pNCt_q
Our stuff ready to go
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1-mjxr82vMxL_FhDjpuhxuXy-kt3ky_1U
Jarom and his uke

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1AXDh2tsYA_Fa4eO9zYYMeNKFEUoX1V6q


No comments: