Friday, September 5, 2008

Too Much to Write

I got really behind with blogging in August. I kept telling myself," Don't forget to blog this..or take a picture for the blog." Now it is just too many things to write about so I'm going to cheat and combine them all. Everything we did was a TON of fun. Here's the quick review...

#1 Our family went camping for Gideons birthday. The last time we went camping it was with our ward and Gideon was a baby. I was scared of bears the WHOLE night. It also didn't help that Isaac got sick and every time he threw up we would have to take his clothes to the car because it smelt like food and I didn't want the bears sniffing around us. (For all you expert campers you may be laughing but I really did feel safer with the clothes in the car :)

#2 I literally went on a last minute trip to St. Louis to go see my brother and his daughter. I got a call from my sister, Irene, on a Friday morning telling me she had an extra buddy pass and if I wanted to go with her. After some tears and a great husband telling me to go I was on a plane about 2 hours later. I met my beautiful niece Atiana and got to go to my brother's football game. I was home by church on Sunday. It was a fast but great trip. Can't wait to do it again.

#3 Boyz II Men Concert. We went to the concert with Koki's singing buddies and their wives. It was awesome. Thanks to my mom we were kid free. I couldn't contain myself at the concert. I was a very good fan doing everything they told us to do. If they told us to scream we "SCREAAAAMED!" My brother's like to laugh about this but what do you do...It's Boyz II Men.

#4 BYU Football here we come...Last week we went to the BYU game. It was awesome to see my brother on the field again. We started the game out with everyone inside. Then little by little Koki and I would go find shade under the bleachers. It was miserably hot. By half-time we decided to take turns. I watched 3rd quarter while he went out with the kids and he went in for 4th. We still haven't decided what we're going to do about the other games.

So that's about it. Now I can breathe knowing you're all updated on my life ;)Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kawa Rangers said...

Boys II Men, hey. Cam would be jealous. I didn't know they were still around...

Elissa said...

Hey!! Okay I'm SOOOO jealous you got to see Boys II Men! When I was a kid in Cali my cousin and sis and I would call KISS FM non stop to request On Bended Knee and Till the End of The Road, I know lame!! That was my one giggly teenage moment! We serioulsy need to get together! Lets plan something soon!

Jessica Sandberg said...

Mar, I'm so glad you found someone as goofy as you to appreciate Boys II Men! haha, just kidding. So as far as the football games, can you not take an umbrella? Sounds silly, but makes a huge difference. How's CJ doing? I love his little girl's name-so feminine. You are one lucky girl to be able to go on a spontaneous trip like that!

Taylor Family said...

Hey! I didn't get to look at your blog until today cause, like I said, we have no internet at home :( Mine is so outdated, but I can't download pictures here at work. So I'll just have to wait until I'm at a friends to update it!