
Koki had a work conference in Ogden last week and so we all decided to tag along. I had no idea Ogden was so much fun. Right down the street from our hotel was a Children's Museum. The boys could have stayed there all day but after two and a half hours Koki and I couldn't take it anymore.
If anyone wants to take a drive to Ogden check out all the museums. It's pretty cool.
11 comments:
I never even thought of Ogden. Well I missed soccer as well. I went to Jackson Hole for Ryan's big race. He made it past the finish line at 11 hours. Whew!! So when is soccer this coming week? Aimee
I have been to Ogden several times and never had fun, but I also didn't know they had such an entertaining museum for the kids. I will look forward to my next odgen trip now.
Which museum was it? I don't know how many they have but the one I am eventually taking the kids to is the TreeHouse Museum...let me know if it is that one!
HOW FUN! That looks like a blast! Do you remember that children's museum we went to in Indiana? I think you can't go wrong with any children's museum.
We "lovingly" call it O-Town...but I had forgotten that there was a children's museum there. Now I will know what to do with the kids when we take them up to see the in-laws!
You guys are so lucky to have such fun stuff for your kids. I beg to differ with "the smiths" saying you can't go wrong with any children's museum. We went to a UFO exhibit in our little children's museum here in El Paso and it was such a joke. Matt & I were sooo bored, you can image the kids. They basically printed out facts on sheets of paper and posted them all walls. They had a few alien exhibits here and there, but the majority of it was reading. There's no way kids are into that!
That sounds so much fun! I haven't been to Ogden for like 6 years! Nathele used to go to Weber....Its a nice little town!
Hi Guys, it's Maka & Jeane. I know we haven't seen you guys for about 20 years! Just ran into your blog, and yes we are bloggers too. It makes it much easier to keep up with everyone, even when we never see or talk to eachother. We also just printed out our first year of blogging, and it's a great wat to keep journal.
Anyways, my wife likes to keep our blog private too, so if your'e interested, all we need is your email address, and we'll send you an invite.
Hope to hear from you soon, and it was nice to bump in to you in Cyberspace.
-maka
I forgot to leave my email address...
mata26@hotmail.com
Hey I saw your blog on Kara Allen's blog! I love it! You have such a cute family.
I've read about a lot of fun things to do in Ogden, but we haven't been up there. I'm glad you had a good time. Looks like fun.
Post a Comment