Saturday, October 11, 2008

Nothin' Like Brotherly Love

I love it when I hear the boys playing. Lately Gideon and Isaac have been the best of friends. Don't get me wrong they are like any other boys. We definitely have the wrestling. boxing, fighting moments. If you called my house today you would have heard a whole lot of war sounds in the background BUT they have really great moments too...

After church the boys like to chill

I bought these wigs at the dollar store for fun. Gideon and
Isaac wouldn't take them off.

I came downstairs to this...
Uh-oh what's he up to
Ta-Dah, There's Isaac!

It's fun to see the brotherly love thing at work in your own home. I always wonder what kind of brothers they are going to be when they grow up. I think we're heading in a great direction :)

6 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

they are so cute! Boys are so fun, kind of reminds me of my house for some reason....hmmmmm.....we love our boys!

Cindi said...

They are so cute. I love the wigs. I love those moments when they actually realize that they can get a long and play together.

Tami said...

I'm so excited you guys have a blog! Your family looks GREAT - everyone looks happy. We didn't know you had THREE boys! way to stay busy. We added you to our sidebar - our blog is http://blog.nef-family.net/
We update it regularly. I bet our boys would have a blast together. Maybe we can all get together in UT over Thanksgiving - a sort of ATTIC reunion. We'll be checking up on you regularly.
- Tami and Brent Nef

Lindsay and Mike said...

Such cute fellas!

Jessica Sandberg said...

Love the wigs!

Jobi Niu said...

YOur boys are SOOO handsome! They all look so much alike, it's crazy!