Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Look Mom!

Gideon comes home from school with the cutest art projects. The last two have been hats and he always walks through the door so proud of the hat he's sporting. I bet you can guess whose birthday they celebrated at school today with this hat on.


When he came home with this hat he said the kids at school were laughing at them when they walked out of their classroom. It didn't help when I said," Well I think you look cool."

5 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! Aiden came home with one of those today too. i love the George Washington wig. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Caden made me put the George Washington wig in our Halloween box...I wonder if he will still choose that come October!

Tiffany said...

Unfortunately Mom stops being cool as soon as Kindergarten begins... Oh well he'll learn just how "cool" you are when he hits the teenage years!

Ruth Done said...

I love the George Washington Wig, haha! I never know what to do with all the art projects!

Kelli Proctor said...

I love it! Aust came home with a Dr. Suess hat too! So funny! And you are so beautiful! I LOVE the haircut!