Tuesday, May 18, 2010

She's Married!!!!

My older sister got married in May to such an awesome guy. We were so excited for her. The wedding weekend went by so fast but everything turned out just how she wanted.

I'm pretty sure we didn't sleep for like 4 days straight but I wouldn't have changed it. We had so much fun laughing and playing Mafia till like three in the morning. As always we ate and ate and ate. That's what we do best!











**Koki took the camera to work so I'll add pictures of the bride and groom when he get's home. Sorry for the teaser.

3 comments:

The HousewifeTravels said...

Good job transforming a cultural hall. Amazing!

Lindsay and Mike said...

I was so happy I ran into you the other day! I miss you so much! You are the best!!!

Jessica Sandberg said...

I'm sooo happy for Tor! Yay, she's married. I can't wait to see their pictures. Please say congrats to her.