The title sums it up. We've had the craziest summer. I'm going to catch up on the summer through several post.
One of the highlights was my brother's wedding... That's where the 38 hour road trip comes in. We drove to Oklahoma. We broke each way into 2 different days so at the most I think we drove 10 and 1/2 hours a day. I was trying not to eat to much crap food on the drive. I thought sunflower seeds were good until I found out on the last day home the stupid seeds are so fattening. I'm still a little bitter about that. Had I known I would've shoved a cookie in my mouth instead of the little itty bitty seeds.
Anyway, it was great to see my brother and his family. We had such a good time!
Koki and Jarom at the Family Dinner the day before the wedding
We swam at all 3 hotels we stayed in. The boys loved it!
Koki hooked all his passengers up with their own electronic devices. I was in charge of the music and searching the internet.
Gideon and Isaac enjoying their movie.
Jarom had to have his own movie at times cause the other boys were sick of watching Toy Story.
We played musical chairs at the reception. It's what we use to do with Cj and his teammates when we'd go for his games. My 3 brothers were the last 3 standing.
The Ah You gang with the bride and groom.
Me and Cj before the wedding.
Gideon and his cousins acting mad.
This was after the wedding rehearsal. We all met up and had a delicious Mexican dinner from Cheynea's dad.
4 comments:
Marion, I am soooo proud of you and your updates!!!! I was so excited to get the invite to view your blog. Kepp up the great posting, love it!!!!
Congrats to CJ! How exciting. Ok, I'd definitely get out of your brothers' way if I were playing musical chairs with them for fear of getting crushed by those huge men!
Your family always has so much fun together. I love seeing your family at church...and your mom and dad when they visit. When will you visit? (Btw, did Koki get put in the bishopric?) Brother & Sister Peters are now Siona's new primary teachers...she thinks your sister is so pretty.
When will we ever see you? The summers is wrapping up & not one potluck...!!!
musical chairs at a reception is quite possibly the coolest thing i have ever heard of.
and you guys drove to Oklahoma??? with all the kids? that is definitely a bit crazy. glad you survived!
Post a Comment