Monday, January 17, 2011

Go Rams


We decided to go to my brother's football game in Arizona after Disneyland. I sometimes forget how huge of an accomplishment it is for him to play in the NFL cause my brother doesn't really like to talk about it.

For a last minute thing we talked 3 of my 5 siblings into coming (Jasen would've come but he had to coach). It was a great win for the Rams and really exciting to see CJ.


Jarom was so hyper but luckily he fell asleep in the first quarter

Everyone always thinks CJ is older than me. I say he has an unfair height advantage.

Gideon did a great job watching the game. He liked it better when he moved to sit with his cousins (Isaac sat with my parents so I don't have pics of him)

This was Koki's first NFL game. It was fun to experience it with him.

No comments: