A couple of weeks ago we were driving to the store and Gideon mentioned he had a tooth that was loose. This is probably the fourth tooth Gideon is going to lose. I heard him and Isaac having a discussion about how many teeth Gideon lost and how Isaac hasn't lost any yet then this...
Isaac: Hey Mom, I keep my tooths nice and safe.
Me: Oh you do???
Isaac: Yeah cause I keep them right in my mouth.
I love these conversations!!!!
3 comments:
that is so adorable. You are so smart to document it, so you can always remember it!!! Love you and way to keep journaling. yOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT WHEN YOU GET A BOOK.
that is so cute! Looks like your Christmas was great too! And that is so AWESOME that your bro plays in the NFL! My bro played in the NFL also a LONG time ago but it is a great thing to be so proud of him! IT is an AWESOME accomplishment! So fun that you guys got to go!
Haha, I love those conversations!! Hilarious. Oh ow we miss the Cline's!! :( how are things goin? Tell your cute boys hello from Jett & Bryton!
Post a Comment