I went through old pictures and realized there were a lot of little blog post I intended to write but never did. So here's a condensed version of extra stuff that was missed.

Jarom has a new fascination with deodorant. We are constantly finding him putting it on. We tell him he doesn't need to but he says he wants to smell good.

My crazy boys.

Isaac went through a shark boy hair phase. Our deal was he could do his hair
during the week but I got to do it on Sundays.

This was our view before the fence was put in.

For Memorial day weekend and my nephews birthday we went swimming
and had a family picnic.

The parachute game at Gideon's field day for school.

We got the boys hats from Florida. This picture was right after we picked them up.
5 minutes later the brotherly fighting begun.

Isaac finished Joy School this year. He loved school days. This was a picture at a
field trip to the fire station.

I don't remember where this was but isn't it cute of Isaac and my dad?
One Sunday my boys went to town with their blocks. It was great for me that
they could be entertained for so long.
The Cline fort made of blocks.
Jarom just being cute.
Gideon's best friend, Caden, moved to Texas. We had a boys only party for him and his brother. The boys were in Heaven. They had treats, played video games, and made movies.
We went sledding once this past winter. I don't know why we didn't go more. The boys love it and it's free. Koki took off the one strap and jacket to take this picture. He can never be serious for the camera.
Isaac did not hesitate at all when we got there. He took the sled and went for it without any help.
Gideon wanted to stay FOREVER but I was ready to call it a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment