Thursday, June 16, 2011

Florida

Koki found out he was going to a gang conference in Florida for work a couple months ago. When I heard he was going I jumped on the bandwagon and decided to ask my sister to watch my boys so I could join him.

We had such a good time. The last time we went to Florida it was ridiculously hot but this time it wasn't bad at all. We didn't really do any site seeing but it was such a relaxing trip and so nice to be just the two of us.

The first thing I wanted to do when we landed was eat at Cheesecake Factory. It was a great way to start our trip.

Koki being silly while I took a picture of our room.

Waiting in line for a ride at Disneyland

This is the view of the pool from our window. We didn't put our swimming suits on
once during the trip.

We went and walked Downtown Disney with Koki's Family one night.
The dragon backdrop is for my boys pleasure.

We skyped with our kids. Jarom had chocolate on his face from his aunt spoiling him.

The last night we were there Koki's Aunt got us into the Magic Kingdom. It's amazing how much faster you can go through a park without kids. We were there for 4 hours and did everything we wanted to.

This is Koki's uncle he is named after and his family. They were so good to us when we were there.

No comments: