Thursday, June 9, 2011

Jarom is THREEEEEEEEE

I love my Jarom. He turned three back in April. He was the easiest kid to have a birthday for. He wanted bubbles and balloons. We had his birthday breakfast and a family dinner that night.
Jarom is my teddy bear. Every night he comes to our bed and he needs to touch either Koki or me to go back to sleep. There have been so many mornings that I've woken up with his arm around my neck. We've been trying to encourage him to stay in his room but so far we haven't had much luck. In the morning he'll say," I slept in your Bed" and that's usually accompanied by a huge smile on his face.
It's hard to get mad at him. He is totally the baby of the family. Koki always tells me I tell the boys to do something but I never expect Jarom to do it. I really am trying to get better at that. He's just so easy to make exceptions for.

Jarom is a wonderful son and such a big part of our family. His brothers, dad, and myself adore him.

Jarom's Favorites...

* Pancakes- Right when he wakes up he wants to eat and usually asks me to make pancakes
* Cartoons- He goes through different phases but right now he like Kung Fu Dino
* Nursery- When he sleeps through nursery he's so sad when he wakes up. He loves going to class.
* Milk- I swear this kid can drink a gallon of milk all buy himself. That's all he wants to drink.
* Bubbles- He loves bubbles. He can't blow them very well yet but he likes chasing after them
*Sweets- He is always finding the junk food. If he's quiet around the house it's usually cause he's hiding with a mouthful of junk.
* Baths- He can play in the bathtub forever especially if he has a few toys in there.
* Aubrey and Mason- Everyday he asks if he can play with his two best friends. He loves them.


No comments: