Friday, December 9, 2011

Random Cline Funnies

Gideon saw a mattress cover in our car that had a price tag on the front for $69.00...
Gideon:Mom, you and dad have sixty-nine dollars??? -His eyes were WIDE open
Me: Yeah
Gideon: WOAH! I thought you only had six dollars.
Me: How much do you think our house cost?
Gideon: A thousand dollars
Me: almost
Gideon: Oh my goodness, a thousand dollars (total unbelief at this point)
(His facial expressions got bigger and bigger when he asked how much the van and other things cost. After that conversation he seems to be under a false impression that we're rich hahaha)

After getting in trouble for getting water all over the bathroom floor Gideon said he needed to tell me something. He said," Mom you know how trees need sun and nutrients to grow. Well there is something that we're missing. They also need love. We are like that too you know."

Isaac bored waiting for the doctor to come in. " Mom I see yellow so I have a hypothesis that this room was yellow."

The next morning after Jarom got a haircut..." Mom, I want my hair to be put back now."


Jarom opened a letter from our insurance and said, " Look it mommy...Dear Jarom, you get a Ben 10 watch from SANTA."

A brotherly fight...Jarom: I'm not going to be your brother E..V..E..R! Isaac: Yes, you are... We're sealed.