We've never taken our kids to the circus but Gordon and Malia invited us and we couldn't pass it up. The kids had such a great time. The last time I went to the circus I was a little girl and I think it was at Chaffey College. For our whole family to go it was like $45. I didn't know it was that cheap. I loved watching our kids reactions to everything.
Gordon and Malia saved us seats in the first row. It was so nice that the kids
could see everything so close.
Enjoying the elephants doing their thing
Even Sale enjoyed himself
We were able to go down during intermission and walk around. The girls
were so cute holding each other's hands looking around.
Before the show started everyone was just content waiting to see what was
about to happen.
I spy a cute little girl with her finger in her nose LOL.
Caught Jaycie in the act and Sale being cheesy.
This was cool. Two motorcycle guys in that thing.
This was the boys reaction to the clowns pretending to fart.
Sale had enough. Nap time at the circus
I loved seeing how into the show they were
Jarom posing so I could take pictures with the tigers behind him
Intermission time














No comments:
Post a Comment