It was a really hard week especially for Gordon and Malia. We got a call that Malia went into her 38 week doctor appointment and there was no heartbeat. She delieverd baby Jordan the next day and services were planned for that weekend. Without hesitation all of Koki's siblings started flying in to come support their brother, his wife, and their kids. It was a beautiful thing to see the family rally around each other and offer comfort. I know that Gordon and Malia are strong and they are going to get through this very difficult time. I pray that they will be given peace and understanding. I know families can be together forever.
Aunt Nancy with Sale
The night before everyone left we went to Gordon's and hung out.
Koki was able to be in the waiting room at the hospital when Malia gave birth
Luka and Ed were the first family to arrive
The brothers found time to go shooting while everyone was here
Services for Jordan
Luncheon after the services
Uncle Ed and Amelia













No comments:
Post a Comment