Jarom joined the mowing ranks today. His dad is happy to have 3 boys to help in the yard now.
5 seconds ago he was playing. I looked down and he fell asleep like this. Whatever works to get you to sleep little boy.
Jaycie wanted to put her little brothers pajamas on last night. I didn't think they would fit but I was wrong. How come kids look so cute in pajamas like these?!?!
After years of begging to play tackle football and having his dad as a strong ally I finally gave in.
Who said I'd never have a dog in my house??? 😄😂 Jaycie has been in this outfit for hours. I can hear Jos say, "Doggie come here...Doggie no no...Good doggie." It's adorable. There's even been some good barking from this cute little dog.
Well checks for these boys. Gideon is in the 83 percentile for weight and 95 for height. Sale is 55 percentile for weight and 86 for height.
When the kids aren't in school and one of them has an appointment with an ENT Dr the waiting room turns into a playground and you become the focus point for everyone else.
Enjoying the last days of summer at the park. Kids loved the big trees to climb, getting wet and muddy in the water, eating junk, and playing with friends. Great day for them and for me.
The practice after practice. Koki and Gideon having some quality father son time in our family room.
First haircuts thanks to Aunty Tor
Jaycie just picked up a phone and told us, "Hold on, I need to call my boyfriend." 😂
😂 @kokicline we're in trouble.
One of the ways my husband and I are opposites.... It starts pouring rain. I stay inside and don't want any part of it. He runs in and tells the kids come out and play in the rain with him.
Jarom had his first game yesterday. He was the quarterback and was so excited he got to wear a wristband with all the plays. After his game he said, " Mom, we killed them." He was so happy.




















No comments:
Post a Comment