Our family is always blessed. Lately it has been so much that I felt we needed to start writing down all the miracles. I want my kids to always remember these things...
Our water heater kept going out. We prayed for it to be okay. Our neighbor Bill came over and told me his went out and he had to replace it. He said for the amount of time we've been in our home its about the same time water heaters usually need replacing. He went downstairs and came back up just a few minutes later. I thought oh it is totally broken BUT to my surprise he said we must be doing something right because he was able to light the pilot. What a blessing.
I was just about to back up when Koki happened to come out and ask where Sale was. Sale was right behind my back tire. I know for a fact we were blessed that Koki came out and Sale was safe. It hurts my heart to think something else could have happened to him.
Isaac and Jarom had scout camp. They couldn't find the scout shirt for Isaac anywhere. I was downstairs when all of the sudden they ran down and said they said a prayer and then right after they saw the shirt in their closet. Amazing.
Jaycie broke her arm jumping off the trampoline. When I first took her to the doctor she said it was broken by her elbow and that those are things they don't mess with. Most likely we'd have to go to primary children's hospital but they'd need to wait for the x ray results to come back and the swelling to go down. That night we got a call that our normal doctor wanted us to come back in the next day. When we went in he told us where she broke it the way you repair it is by stretching her arm out. In two weeks she would be good as new...no surgery and no cast needed. Blessing.
The other night Gideon woke up crying pretty bad. He gets bad dreams quite often and scared. Its really hard for him to go back to sleep and get the scary thoughts out of his head. It was about 2 in the morning and he came in our room just crying holding his head. I asked if he wanted me to say a prayer and he did. I prayed that he would be okay and feel calm. I asked for him to have a clear mind and feel comfort. As soon as I said amen he put his head down and was out. I actually went to go get my phone to play church music for him but he was already fast asleep when I came back. God works so fast. (June '16)
No comments:
Post a Comment