With Gideon turning 12 there were a lot of first that came with it. He received his priesthood, was able to get a temple recommend, he went to do baptisms for the dead, and he started Jr High. These were all things as a parent I was looking forward to (well maybe minus going to Jr High) and I know he was too. Its been awesome to see him grow. Yesterday he passed the sacrament for the first time. Before church he told me he was so nervous and he didn't want to mess up. He also didn't want to be the one to take it to the bishop and go on the stand. They had him do it anyways and he did a great job. Another great feeling as a parent to see your son progressing in the gospel and worthy to do so.
I look forward to seeing Gideon and the rest of my kids progress!
Taking pictures after Gideon was ordained to the office of a deacon.
Gigi and Gideon
Happy parents
Why is he getting so old??
Grandma and Gideon
No comments:
Post a Comment