Sunday, September 4, 2016

A Weekend Getaway


Koki and I finally went on a little vacation. We had his a cute little boy with us and traveled their with his mom and brother but we still went away and it was awesome. Ulu was renewing her vows to Henry in Gulf Shores, Alabama. She rented this gorgeous beach house for everyone to stay in . It was a small intimate wedding with family and just a few friends. We left at midnight on a Thursday and got back Sunday. My family helped watch all our kids at home. It was the best vacation. I slept when I wanted to. Watched so many movies, hung out with family, and ate great. I think Koki and I need to do this more often. Next time without our cute baby and all the family. 
Sale did so good on the flight there. He was such a good traveler. 


He was up most of our flight there but then finally passed out the last hour. 

We spent a lot of time in the kitchen. Talking and eating is what we did best. 

Koki and his nieces with Sale, of course. 

Sale loved this vacation too. He caught up on his sleep just as much as I did. 

Koki and Nancy practicing for their duet at the wedding

Sale was very attached to his dad this trip. It actually was really nice for me. 

Getting some of the siblings together and needing a picture

This picture was staged. I told them I was going to take a picture and this is what I got
from Koki and Gordon. 

Seriously, we lived in the kitchen


The ceremony on the beach

I had to have proof that I actually went on this trip too

6 of the 8 Cline kids

He got his own seat back on the way home. It was awesome for our arms. 

Taking a stroll in the airport during our layover

Sale getting all his energy out before we get on the plane. 

No comments: