Tons of stuff went on in the month of April. Here's some highlights...
The boys painting their pinewood derby cars
Pinewood derby time. Both boys did an awesome job designing their cars.
I'm sad it's Isaac's last one.
Jarom's car got 1st and is going to the stake derby.
The boys both designed and made their own cars. Jarom's car won first place and went on to
the stake pinewood derby.
Trying to take a picture of the three boys was not an easy task
Isaac and his pretty sweet car
Dad and the younger three making pancakes and being silly
Apparently whatever we were doing was too boring for Sale and Jarom.
I was upstairs when I heard little footsteps run into Gideon's room and slam the door. Then I heard another door close. I found this little boy hiding in the closet with a bag of marshmallows. Little stinker😁😕😅
Dad likes to take crazy pictures
Uncle Cj came into town so of course that called for some family time
Jos has the cutest style. I rarely dress her because she won't let me LOL
This picture is the story of my life. They all had to be on me some how before they fell asleep. Bonus: I can't move so I guess I have to watch my show.
These two are always the last two go to sleep and so they don't wake the other
kids they typically get a movie. Poor habits starting young.
We had cousin Muryha spend the night and the girls were in Heaven. One of their favorite
things to do is Murhay's blue feather camp. Sale was an honorary member this weekend.
These two love each other...most of the time LoL
The pose, the outfit, the boots are all her doing😄
We went to friends with 4 runners. Jarom and Koki had a blast riding them.
He discovered this Spider man backpack and its his new favorite.
Nightly ritual of being squished in between Sale and Jaycie. Its really great for my back. NOT!
Church wore her out
Uncle Gordon passed on the beloved Bulls shirt so Gideon had to try it on
Koki didn't want to be left out either
Sleepover at Gigi and Papa's


























No comments:
Post a Comment