Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Spring Break

We usually stay home for spring break. Thankfully there are a lot of fun things to do around here so
we don't need to go anywhere.
Enjoying our spring break one day at a time. Last night we had cousins over for a camp out and smor's.



Movie in the tent is one of the perks of camping at home

21 Ah You's/Hannemann's at the movies today. Wish I took a picture of everyone 
but they all got up to fast.

Service day at Papa and Gigi's. The kids helped with weeds, leaves, and putting new dirt on the hills.







When cousins help it makes the work fun.



Papa and Gigi spoiled us with delicious hamburgers after the work was done.


Thankfully the weather allowed for the kids to go swimming and they loved it. 

These kids get their love of swimming from their daddy because I would have been done after 30 minutes. They lasted 3 and a half hours and could have gone more if I let them.




I haven't taken the kids swimming by myself in a LONG time. I did have my family there but wasn't the same without my husband. It's a lot of work. Thankful for my older boys and cousins to help fill in.


Gideon got to do some older cousin time at the temple. He loves that he is in this crew now.


Last day of spring break the kids wanted to do a mission impossible activity


It started raining while the kids were completing their "missions". We offered to go pick them up but they wanted to keep going. Die hards.





No comments: