Friday, July 21, 2017

In 5 Years

Today I was calling around about life insurance. That little thing made me seriously think about our future as a family. The thing that hits me the hardest is that in 5 years my sweet son Gideon could be leaving to go on a mission. That thought is rocking my world right now. It is making me so sad that my kids especially Gideon are growing up so fast.

This week Gideon has been at scout camp all week.  The morning of I had to keep myself from crying. I've been getting a lot of pictures from our Bishop and it looks like he is having so much fun. I do love that he has been able to have this experience.

The rest of our family has been at Koki's Brown family reunion. Wednesday Isaac, Sale, and I came back because Isaac had football. I don't love that our family is all over the place. I'm looking forward to having everyone back home tomorrow.

A lot of memories will happen in the next 5 years. I hope I do a good job at grasping on to them.
Gideon leaving for his camp

I'm not really crying but he is so sweet for hugging me like he is. 

The real picture

No comments: