Isaac's Birthday Interview:
Favorite...
Color : Blue
Food : Cookies....I don't know
Restaurant : Is a buffet a restaurant...then Tucanos
TV Show : Avatar
Movie: Between Power Rangers and Transformers
Snack : Chips
Candy : Skittles
Sport : Basketball and a little bit of football
Thing to do...
on the weekend: Read and practice for sports and watch movies with family
with your family : Watch movies
in the summer : Watch movies, sports, and read
What do you want to be when you grow up: Basketball or football player
Where do you want to go to college: BYU
Where do you want to go on your mission: Hawaii
Where will you live when you grow up: Utah
What are your dreams: Become a basketball player
Anything Else: Ummm, I don't think so
We were so close to being out of state for Isaac's birthday but ended up driving all night instead and were home. For breakfast he wanted Grandma's pancakes and buttermilk syrup. We took them to Nickel City arcade and then ended up at Orem city park for a bbq and little family party. When we got home that night he said it was his favorite birthday. When I asked him why he said, " Cause it was just me and my family all day."
I loved doing the circle with everyone. Some things people said were," He's determined, athletic, driven, spiritual, when he sets his mind to something he does it." His cousin Muryha said she looks up to him and he's so much like papa.
I love watching Isaac grow in everything. He's such a great boy. On his birthday he kept asking what he could do to help me even though its his one day a year to have a pass to do nothing.
LOVE YOU ISAAC! Thanks for being such a great son.
Anything Else: Ummm, I don't think so
We were so close to being out of state for Isaac's birthday but ended up driving all night instead and were home. For breakfast he wanted Grandma's pancakes and buttermilk syrup. We took them to Nickel City arcade and then ended up at Orem city park for a bbq and little family party. When we got home that night he said it was his favorite birthday. When I asked him why he said, " Cause it was just me and my family all day."
I loved doing the circle with everyone. Some things people said were," He's determined, athletic, driven, spiritual, when he sets his mind to something he does it." His cousin Muryha said she looks up to him and he's so much like papa.
I love watching Isaac grow in everything. He's such a great boy. On his birthday he kept asking what he could do to help me even though its his one day a year to have a pass to do nothing.
LOVE YOU ISAAC! Thanks for being such a great son.
Sale enjoying the ride
Getting ready for the cake
Isaac didn't want his birthday to be over when he fell asleep SO....his older brother set up a late night to stay up forever!!!
Getting their necessary treats and drinks ready to pull an all nighter
They are set and ready to take on the night (I think they lasted till 4 in the morning)
Redbox for days
We took Isaac out for his birthday lunch a couple days later
He chose Chuck A Rama. He loves all you can eat
Isaac and daddy
Isaac's friend party
(We actually didn't have this till the 11th but I'm inserting it now)

























No comments:
Post a Comment