I just had one of those moments. I know we've all had them and they usually come when you least expect it. We just finished dinner. Jarom was spitting up and I had the thought...this is a great life. I'm surrounded by 3 great little boys and one amazing man. I know some of you don't like to read mushy stuff so I'll spare the details but I have to say I feel very lucky to be Gideon, Isaac, and Jarom's mom. I also love my husband and am so glad my boys have him for their role
model :)!
model :)!
(I promise I'll only do cheesy post once in a while.)
3 comments:
Hey! I just found your blog through Rachel's! When did you have a 3rd baby?!? You are seriously SUPERWOMAN!!! I'm following in your footsteps...boy #3 comes in August!
I had him in April. Congrats on the baby. So far Jarom has been my easiest baby. Hopefully that will be the case for you too ;) .
Yay, Marion! I was sad when I couldn't get into your blog! We will be private, very soon, also!
Your boys are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! We miss you guys...we love your family! CONGRATS on Jarom...SERIOUSLY, your boys are so handsome! Give everyone our love for us!
Post a Comment