Last year I did this interview for Gideon's 5th birthday and I thought it was perfect. I decided to make it a tradition. So here it goes...
What's your name? Gideon
How old are you? 6
What's your favorite...
Color? Green and Purple
Movie? Star Wars
Thing to do? Play with friends and cousins and spending the night...you can just do one of them mom.
Food? Fruit and Cotton Balls... (me: Cotton Balls For food? ) Gideon: I'm just kidding, can we do my favorite song now?
Song? (Starts to sing) I'm a Single Lady, I'm a Single Lady (I thought about trying to persuade him to pick a different song but decided to let it pass this year LOL)
Place to go? Lego Land (we've not been there for two years which I reminded Gideon but he says he likes seeing the pictures of it)
What do you want to be when you grow up? A spy, just kidding I want to be on the army team.
Where do you want to live when you grow up? By grandma's house (to bad Grandma Netta left when we did this he could have earned some serious brownie points :)
What are you going to do now that you're six? Roller skate, have fun with my brother's, that's all I'm going to do.
Gideon is such a good boy. I feel myself being harder and expecting a lot more out of him than his brothers but he just rolls with it and is always such a big help. I'm so glad he's my oldest child. He's a great example to everyone in our family and is such a great son to lean on. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gideon I love you!
2 comments:
That is so precious! I love it! What a great idea! I might steal it...you are so awesome and looks like you are having an awesome summer!
Happy Birthday Gideon! I love the interview idea. I'm going to have to start doing it with my kids. You have such beautiful boys.
Post a Comment