Sunday, August 8, 2010

He Made It!


Jarom actually sat through the entire sacrament. I'll admit there were times I had to pull out the candy I happened to stash in the diaper bag but I was desperate. I can't remember the last time we didn't have to take him out. Seriously, I don't think it's ever happened before. I still wasn't able to listen very much but I sure am glad I didn't have to get up and down. I'm thankful for tender mercies :)

5 comments:

BBC said...

yay! thanks for adding us!

Jessica Sandberg said...

Thank you for the invite! I'd lost your blog address and was so happy when I saw your e-mail! Jarom is such a cutie. He can get away with anything with that charming smile!

Melissa said...

Hey girl! Thanks for the invite!I was impressed with your "single mother of three" skills during sacrament meeting yesterday. You pretty much rocked it. Good job. :)

Rheanna said...

I was totally impressed with your boys yesterday! My kids were nightmares (or at least it felt that way because I'm not used to sitting with them :o), so it was great to see others surviving through the longest 70 minutes of the week!

Ruth Done said...

Yay for Jarom! (fyi..sunflower seeds are good fat and much easier for your body to digest than cookie fat, but cookies taste much better :))