We talked about taking the boys to Disneyland all year. Right before Thanksgiving I told Koki the tickets he and I had were going to expire so we needed to take the boys ASAP. We ended up going the week after Thanksgiving. The weather was great, lines were 20 minutes or less, and boys were the perfect age. It was a fast, totally packed, road trip but we loved it.
It brought back a lot of memories when I was growing up. Everything was so exciting for the boys. They were so content walking on Main Street. They would've gone in every shop if I didn't tell them there's a lot more to see than what's on that street. I loved how big their eyes got when they saw the rides and the big castle. I told Koki I want to go every year. He wasn't sold on the idea.
It was so helpful having my parents there with us. Isaac wanted to go on every ride with my dad and my mom was such a good sport waiting in line with Jarom at the end of the night while everyone else was ready for bed.
We went on the Buzz Light Year ride three times. The boys loved that they each got their own gun to shoot.
Gideon and Isaac both drove their own car. They loved that they got a "Driver's License"
Koki, Jarom, and I squeezed into one car. It was so comfortable...NOT! Jarom did fall asleep though.
This was Tarzan's tree house. Gideon loved it the other boys not so much. It was too high up for them.
We attempted to take this picture like 5 times. This is the best we got.
Koki and the younger boys on It's a Small World. Count how many times my boys flash signs. Koki loves that ;) I have to tell Koki they aren't gang signs. It just means PEACE to a 4 year old.
Isaac loved the parade. He kept asking me if it was over after every float passed and when I said no he had a big smile on his face. (Jarom was still asleep during the parade)
We waited in line to take this stupid picture with Woody and Jesse for at least 20 minutes. It was so annoying cause they picked who was next even though I was in the front. My mom practically pushed me into them for them to pick us and then Gideon and Isaac didn't want to get in the picture. Two words, NEVER AGAIN!
Since Jarom was the only one that took a nap that day. He outlasted his brother's. My mom was so good to take him on a couple more rides while his brothers did this...
3 comments:
Looks like you had an AWESOME day! I love Disneyland!!!!
AWESOME!!! I LOVE Disneyland. It looks like you guys had a blast. Love the pics. And I'm loving the new determination to post more often ... maybe I'll try and keep up with you. :)
Yeah Disneyland! Isn't it so magical with kids. Siona thinks we need to go every time we head to southern Cali...poor girl is in for disappointment.
Hope you are well in 2011. Our next get together?
Post a Comment