Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Another School Year has Begun

First day of school was really hard for me this year. We had such an amazing summer as a family and I didn't want it to end. The boys of course were pretty excited. Gideon had a little mixed emotions cause he is on crutches (Monday we went to the doctor and found out he has a high sprain. Hoping its not torn ligaments too). I went to buy them school clothes yesterday but left my wallet at home. After Jarom's practice last night I ran to trusty Wal Mart and did some last minute shopping. My boys are in the t-shirt / basketball shorts phase. That's all they want to wear, just like their daddy. When I came home they were so grateful and excited about every little thing. When I pulled out their own package of socks they were like, "Wow our own socks. Thanks mom!" I love how easy they are to please. y

This morning they woke up did their stuff. I made chocolate chip pancakes for them. I told them I'd take them since Gideon was on crutches. I barely got out of the car before Isaac and Jarom were kissing me good bye. Gideon stayed with me. I feel so bad cause we could see his class walking in but we weren't fast enough. When we got to the class everyone was already sitting in their desk. Exactly what Gideon hates. In my defense Jos made us late waking up at 9 when our go time was 8:50.

I'm really excited to see how their first day was. Love my kids!
I'm not organized enough to have those cute little pictures with their 
grades on them so hands will have to do. (6th, 4th, and 2nd grade)

The boys were dying to get in the car but I had to get a 
quick picture of all of them.

Selfie before school. Can't believe its his last year in elementary. 
I am so so sad that he is growing up.

This cute boys class was still outside when I was done with 
Gideon so made him take a picture.

She has become the new babysitter

She tried to be the babysitter but it lasted 2 seconds then she 
was pushing him to the floor. 


No comments: