Today they wanted to watch a cartoon. I've been having some rough nights with Sale and wanted to just chill for a second so I agreed to a cartoon. Sale was crying so I went in the kitchen to calm him down. I sat at the table. Put my feet up. The girls were watching Sesame Street. Finally a moment to veg out.
I started watching Family Feud on my phone. My back was turned away from the girls. I could hear them start pounding on the couch. I thought they were playing drums or something. You know Sesame Street does interactive stuff like that. I swear it was like 3 minutes tops that I had my back turned. I finally look over my shoulder to see what they were doing....baby powder EVERYWHERE. It is so hard not to spank them. They're so messy. They sat on the stairs in timeout. I told them to clean their room. We'll see how that goes.
As I'm writing this I'm putting Sale to sleep on the couch in his room and I can hear them downstairs.. I'm hoping for their sake and mine its not another mess.
***Update***
I went downstairs and sugar was all over the kitchen floor and the table, The girls were exiled to the backyard so I could get my sanity back.
***Update***
I went downstairs and sugar was all over the kitchen floor and the table, The girls were exiled to the backyard so I could get my sanity back.
Mess #1
Mess #2
Mess #3
Sugar filled the whole canister
Guilty Party
Partner in Crime
Serving their time









No comments:
Post a Comment