After church we went to John Ah Mu's farewell. It was packed. I was sitting in the mothers lounge feeding Sale when I heard a knock at the door. All of the sudden my cool place of peace turned into chaos. Everyone joined me in the lounge. We crossed our fingers another mom didn't come in and we were in luck cause no one ever did.
We went home had some snacks. I fell asleep on the couch and woke up to Koki (in a not so quiet voice) asking Joslyn why she would poop in her room. He came downstairs and I was about to get up to go see but he told me not to. He's a smart man. I stayed down and made dinner while he cleaned the mess. I guess she had to go really bad and then when she did she smashed it in a bottle and since it was on her hands she wiped it on her clothes, NASTY! She promises she'll never do that again.
Meanwhile Isaac and Gideon kept fighting. First it was about their fire knives. Then it was they wanted the same color pencil to color at the exact same time. When Koki brought out the crayons of course they wanted the same color again. These two love to get on each others nerves. They had numerous talks about being nice, someone be a peacemaker, you can't control others only yourself, the list goes on. I told them they should blog about their arguments so when they get older they can laugh about it.
In the end it was a bit more exhausting Sunday than usual but it all worked out.
Mother's Lounge Intruders
Crazy Bunch
Jarom & Matai
Aunty Leticia and Sale
Dad and his side kick
Rion, Gideon, and Mattyn









No comments:
Post a Comment