
Yesterday I got to ride home with just me and Gideon after we sent off Uncle Arthur and Aunty Peggy on their mission. Koki and I pray for all our kids but lately we've been focusing on Gideon and how we can help him. On the ride home Gideon opened up about things that were happening at school. We had an amazing talk and I don't think Gideon would have opened up if anyone else was in the car. I knew that Heavenly Father had a hand in letting that happen.
Today I went to get the oil changed and the man at Wal Mart said it wasn't time to change. The last people that did it forgot to restart the oil sensor. I don't need one for another month. Money saved. Another blessing.
I also checked Gideon out of school today. We had another great talk. Gideon shared that he said a lot of prayers while he was at school. He had a boy in his class ask to be on his PE team. He felt that was a blessing from Heavenly Father.
I know that Heavenly Father knows us. I know we are given trials to shape us into what He needs us to be. I'm so grateful Gideon is such a spiritually strong young man, He's a wonderful example to us all and I pray at this time the most important person he learns to lean on is God.
No comments:
Post a Comment