Thursday, September 24, 2015
Faith of a Child
Sunday night we were driving home from Nikos missionary farewell dinner. Isaac drove with me in the front seat. He was asking about his finger and sharing that he was worried about it. We found out Saturday that the break was pretty bad and went into his growth plate. It also tore some ligaments. Isaac was really worried about needing surgery. On his own he asked if Koki could give him a priesthood blessing. I was so happy for the reminder Isaac gave me of the priesthood power we have in our home with Koki. I thanked Isaac for the reminder of the gift we have and it made me realize how much I under use this great power of God.
When we got home Koki gave Isaac a blessing. He also blessed Sale because he's been dealing with an ear infection and hasn't been eating well. After he blessed the boys the girls both wanted a blessing. Jaycie sat on the chair all by herself and when Koki asked if she wanted a blessing she nodded her head yes. Then Josyln said it was her turn. If Jarom and Gideon were up I bet they would have asked for a blessing too.
After the blessings Sale started crying, For the first time in a couple of days he finished his whole bottle. Yesterday Isaac had his appointment with the specialist and he does not need surgery. I'm so grateful for the examples of faith I have in our home. My kids teach me everyday.
**Side note blessing. When I first called Monday for an appointment they said we would need to wait two weeks. Thankfully my last call their was an opening Wednesday morning. Early enough for Koki and Isaac to make it back to send Dominique off and on a day where Koki was already taking off. God helps us with even the smallest details of our lives. **
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment