Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter

Another Sunday at home and I loved it. This week was even more special because it was Easter. I really am enjoying doing church at home during this Covid-19 epidemic. We typically have church around noon and have continued to keep the same schedule as the first week. I loved celebrating our Savior and am so appreciative for his sacrifice especially because it means I can see his daughter again. 

Gideon did a musical number during church today. I was so proud of him. 

Church at home

Our family picture attempts after church

How many pictures can we take???


We did a progressive dinner for mom and dad. They wanted to see all the kids
do their East egg hunt. Our house was the last stop and we did dessert. 

Papa and Gigi brought two bonus eggs with $5 in each. Gideon found one of them

Jaycie was the other lucky one that found the bonus egg

Dessert time

They weren't supposed to come in the house. The idea was that they stay in the car
and everyone do the egg hunt in their front yards and feed them in their car. Obviously we failed at our social distancing attempt. 


The Friday before Easter Grandma did her egg hunt and then the boys helped her 
dig up a tree root. 

Digging at Grandma's

Our kids did an Easter contest for Eagle Mountain City and won 100 eggs from the Easter bunny

We got these paints from Grandma and so we decided to have them paint their eggs this year. I loved it and will definitely be doing it again. The kids had a great time with it too. The older boys opted out on painting eggs this year (we did this the night after their hike, Saturday, and the boys were pretty much couch potatoes after the hike. Too tired to do anything LOL).





No comments: