It’s my Jarom’s birthday today! He is my easy going, confident, friendly child. If I want something done quick, Jarom is my go to. Every morning he is the first one ready and done with his chores. He is simple and grateful for everything. A soda from the gas station puts the biggest smile on his face. He can play with the little kids and hang with the big ones. Jarom, you have always been an amazing son. We are so blessed you are a part of our family. Have a wonderful birthday son. When this Covid 19 is over I’m taking you on a date to the movies, oh oh I mean a hang out to the movies😆Love you!!
Jarom's Birthday Interview:
Favorite...
Color : Blue
Food : Curry
Restaurant : I'm gonna say Seven Brother's and Mc Donald's
TV Show : Raising Dion
Movie: Onward
Snack: Chips
Candy : Gummy Bears
Sport : Football
Thing to do...
What do you want to be when you grow up: I don't know.
Sport : Football
Thing to do...
on the weekend: try to have sleepovers, over play with friends, or play with brother's on the PS4
with your family : go camping
in the summer : go to the beach
What do you want to be when you grow up: I don't know.
Where do you want to go to college: BYU
Where do you want to go on your mission: I want to go to Samoa
Where will you live when you grow up: I will live in California, No Utah
What are your dreams: To become a really good football player. Maybe play in the NFL if they don't play on Sunday's
Anything Else: No

Midnight movie to start his birthday off

He wanted pancakes for his breakfast
\
We got him a new bike

Bike ride with the family

Our awesome uncles, aunts, and cousins came to wish Jarom a Happy Birthday

Spaghetti Dinner, one of his favorites

We did a video chat with his cousins, Gigi and Papa, Aunts and Uncles

He loved the sweatshirt Gigi and Papa bought him

Camp out in the back
Anything Else: No
Midnight movie to start his birthday off
He wanted pancakes for his breakfast
We got him a new bike

Bike ride with the family

Our awesome uncles, aunts, and cousins came to wish Jarom a Happy Birthday
Spaghetti Dinner, one of his favorites

We did a video chat with his cousins, Gigi and Papa, Aunts and Uncles
He loved the sweatshirt Gigi and Papa bought him
Camp out in the back
Successful birthday all passed out
Hiding my hair from the fire

No comments:
Post a Comment