Thursday, March 26, 2020

Koki's Birthday

Koki is always very easy going when it comes to his birthday. One of the things I love to do is buy him gifts. I have learned that is not one of his love languages but its still fun to buy him stuff. My other downfall is I get to excited and give him his presents before his birthday so the day of he doesn't really have anything to open. I need to work on that. 

For his breakfast he wanted waffles and strawberries. Then we just relaxed at home. We took the family out for bowling and that night he did a combined YM/YW on metal health. Koki is always giving of his time even on his birthday. We love him so much and so blessed he's our dad and husband. 



My Facebook Post for Koki's Birthday:
When Koki and I were dating I was amazed how many people we’d run into that knew him. I’ve since realized that Koki makes a lasting impression on people from the first day they meet. People just love him and it’s so easy to see why. I love that March 11th is the day we can celebrate him and his birthday.
Things to know about the birthday boy....
***There are 8 kids in his family. He’s number 5.
***You can’t find Koki anywhere in his legal name, Robert Wilcox Cline
*** He served a 2 year mission for the church in Cali, Columbia
*** He’s fluent in Spanish and uses it almost everyday
*** He loves to wind down by watching the news
*** He sang with a group called Pac Sons in college
*** Growing up he participated in choir, basketball, football, track, and wrestling
*** He was the student body president at Mountain View High School
*** He loves R&B. His faves are Brian McKnight and Boys II Men
*** Favorite treats are Oreos, peeps, Idaho Spud, and cream soda

Happy happy birthday Babe! You’re an easy person to celebrate. Love you.















No comments: