Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Prayer Works Fast

Tonight I went to Smith's to pick up some groceries. There were M&M's on sale so I picked up some for us and a few extra for my friends. On the way home I was passing Frontier middle school and had the thought to ask Heavenly Father who He wanted me to give the extra M&M's too. I knew one of them I wanted to give to my ministering sister but I had two other packages. I turned on Bobby Wren and was about to turn again into the neighborhood when I saw the Hunt's walking towards me. I pulled over, gave them a package of M&M's and was on my way. As I was unloading groceries I saw my neighbor Yvonne Wilding. We started to talk. I asked how she's been. She said its been crazy and she needed to take a break. I told her I had something for her and went and got the other package of m&m's out of the car to give to her. She had a huge smile on her face when I gave it to her and said those were her favorite.

I was amazed that when I asked God he answered within minutes. Pretty cool experience for me today!

No comments: