Sunday, March 29, 2020

My baby Sale is 5


Sale turned 5! He has been giving his birthday request for months. This kid is totally my baby. Comes to our bed every night. I usually wake up with a little sliver of our bed to sleep on because he spreads out. Everyone was excited to celebrate him.  When we were doing his waffle dinner he said,
"Don't forget my birthday cup." We all laughed. Sale is really into board games right now. Some of his favorites are memory, Clue, and Catan Jr. He loves oatmeal for breakfast and snacks all day. He plays with the Pili kids Teko and Foua almost everyday. He also loves playing Gang Beast on the PS4. He's doing his pre school online with Upstart. He does a good job getting his computer and asking for his timer. His imagination is amazing. When his siblings are at school he builds and plays with his toys. I can hear him having a conversation with his men and its awesome. I love my Sale. His hugs and kissed make me feel special. Happy birthday to my baby boy. 

Sale's Birthday Interview:
Favorite...
Color : Blue
Food : Rice Pudding
Restaurant : I don't know. I haven't go to restaurants yet....Mc Donald's (Jaycie helped him)
TV Show :  Mia & Me
Movie: Brave
Snack : Fruit Snacks
Candy : Nerds
Sport : Soccer Ball

Thing to do... 
on the weekend: What's the weekend?? (I explained) then he said, when we drawed
with your family : play Clue with them
in the summer : I like to stay at home and get some fresh air

What do you want to be when you grow up: A Artist
Where do you want to go to college:  In Eagle Mountain, no in Australia
Where do you want to go on your mission: I told you. (no you didn't). Oh, at home. 
Where will you live when you grow up: In Transylvania
What are your dreams: Uh, I don't know. I don't know what you guys are talking about.
Anything Else: no

One of his many request was to get these muffins. Of course Koki had to
play like 20 questions to understand what he was trying to describe. In the end
he didn't like them. He wanted the blueberry ones. He's so the youngest.

He changed his breakfast on me the night before. He decided he wanted donuts and to do waffles
and strawberries for dinner. 

Daddy had to go into a work meeting and just missed Sale waking up so we 
face timed him so he could see Sale with his breakfast. 

We ended up going to a park for his birthday. We had to change plans because of
Covid-19 . There weren't many people there but it still made me a little nervous. The kids used hand sanitizer like crazy.

Pizza and cupcakes

The Summer's kids joined us at his little party. He also wanted an East egg hunt
so we did that too. 


He loved his new magnet blocks he got for his birthday



No comments: