Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Sale's Priesthood Blessing

Earlier today Sale fell pretty bad and hurt his private. Tonight after dinner I was cleaning in the kitchen and he came to me and said his balls hurt and what should he do to make it feel better (I might have laughed when he said that).  I told him I didn't know cause I am not a boy and to ask dad. Then without hesitation he said," Why doesn't dad just give me a blessing." Of course that's exactly what his dad did. A few hours later we were playing Clue and he said, " Mom, my balls feel better."

I know I should teach him to say something other than balls (that just makes the story funny). I do love how he was so matter of fact about getting a blessing kind of like, "Duh."  Great faith our little 5 year old has.

No comments: